Re: [RFC 0/9] i2c: slave: improve i2c client address spaces and their DT support

> Thanks for the patches. Slave mode works for me.

Okay, need to have a closer look this week. I combined two I2C busses on
my Jetson TK1. While the initialization of the slave works fine, reading
from the slave via the second I2C controller does not work (yet).

> The series looks good.

Great. I'd be happy for Acked-by or Tested-by tags if possible.

> Only hardcoded values in patch 4 confuse me a little.

Yes, they will most likely be replaced by defines in the next series. We
will need them in another place, too. However, since userspace relies on
them, they should never be changed.