Re: I2C slave support on Xilinx Zybo

I think that worked, I can see the device  popup in the
/sys/bus/i2c/drivers/i2c-slave-eeprom folder, and looking at the
uevent file in the created device (1-0028) gives me:

DRIVER=i2c-slave-eeprom
MODALIAS=i2c:slave-24c02

Sorry to hackle you more but I am still getting the continuous message
(when the console log level has changed to 8):

i2c-slave-eerpom 1-0028: uevent

Should I just ignore this for now and see if I can get the slave
support to work or do you think this might be in an issue in my
implementation of the slave support in the xilinx driver.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Bakker, PhD