i2c-mux: expose i2c bus topology under sysfs

Hi,

I was wondering what the status was on the patches submitted by Gerlando Falauto a while ago to expose the i2c bus topology through sysfs?
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-i2c/msg11542.html

I checked with kernel 3.11-rc2 and nothing seems to have been provided to figure out the topology in sysfs. Has this been added to the wsa kernel and not yet to mainline?

Or is there a different mechanism to get that information that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Jeroen