Newbie: accessing i2c features through kernel functions

Hello,

I'm requesting help. I am currently successfully using i2c-dev module.
But i'm unable to drive i2c busses from kernel space as i'd do from
userspace (with the use of open, read, write, ioctl functions). I can't
logically acces glibc.

Can somebody point me how i could do from kernel space ? Given all is
actually working (precisely, i can recompile i2c-dev, and i write an
userspace code to manage my i2c slave device).

My goal is to keep i2c-dev suitable initialisation, then wrap some i2c
commands into the module to expose userspace a simplified API, with all
my device commands. I must do this in kernel space, else i'd have done
what i'm able to do: create an userspace lib relying on /dev/i2c-x.

Thank you. Once again i apologize if this is not the place but i'm
unable to find suitable ML for this kind of request.