Re: Winbond W83L604G

I've done that:

root@aaa:~# lsmod | grep i2c
i2c_dev                 3382  0
i2c_core               12703  1 i2c_dev

But, nothing of interest in dmesg other than:

[108414.944722] i2c /dev entries driver

and running i2cdetect still turns up nothing:

root@aaa:~# i2cdetect -l

Any thoughts? Does this specific Winbond chip require a device specific kernel module to operate such as those found in /lib/modules/2.6.32-5-486/kernel/drivers/i2c/busses  ?

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105