preparing new pull (will include new drivers)

I'm preparing a new pull for Linus, and will make an exception due to
being a week or so late to add any _NEW_ drivers for embedded architectures
if (and only if) they are re-sent to the list and cc'd to me.

This offer is on until the end of the week (ie, 5th September 2010) and
anything after that will be held until the next merge window.

If there is anything else that has been overlooked, then please also
re-send this (again, CC: me).

As a reminder, I appreciate a CC to ben-linux@xxxxxxxxx for any embedded
i2c issues as it serves as a useful reminder to go and a check my i2c
mailbox.

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?