I2C-Bus at QM57 not detected

Dear All

I'm new to I2C. Actually I try to connect some LM75 Temp Sensors to my new motherboard (i7-660 with QM57). My problem is I can’t see the SMBus (on my former board it was connected over SMBus. I’m writing to I2C because I think it’s some initialization problem.

I’m sorry if this is a stupid Question, but can anyone give me a hint what I could check?
I load the kernel modules with ‘modprob i2c-dev’ and then call from /usr/sbin ‘i2c-detect –l’ and I get following output:
i2c-0       i2c   intel drm CRTDDC_A       I2C adapter
i2c-1       i2c   intel drm LVDSDDC_C      I2C adapter
i2c-2       i2c   intel drm HDMIB          I2C adapter
i2c-3       i2c   DPDDC-B                  I2C adapter
i2c-4       i2c   intel drm HDMIC          I2C adapter
i2c-5       i2c   DPDDC-C                  I2C adapter

I used Kernel 2.6.32. So far I tied Ubuntu 10.04 and also Fedora.

Can you give me a hint which documentation I should read or how to get it working?

Thank you in advanced for every (also if just small) hint!

Best Regards
Florian