Travelling, availability for next merge

As notice to everyone, I am going to be travelling a bit in the
next couple of weeks and thus from Friday will have limited availability
for about 11 days or so.

If people can sort out any review actions and get new patches ready for
the begining of next week we can start sorting out i2c-next and being
ready for the next merge window (whenever that is).

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?
A:      One-third less calories than a regular year.