i2c-tools: Improved decode-dimms script

Hi all,

While the decode-dimms script is generally useful, I always had the
regret that it wasn't so easy to figure out whether a specific
combination of memory modules was optimum or not, because the data for
each DIMM was printed separately. So I've made some changes to the
script to make it more user-friendly in this respect. It was quite some
work because the script was really not designed for that in the first
place, but I have finally come up with something that works.

More specifically, I have added an option (--side-by-side) which alters
the output format of the script. Instead of displaying modules one by
one, they are all displayed at the same time, with a separate column
for each DIMM. This makes it very easy to compare the characteristics
of the memory modules in a given system. I also added an option
(--merge-cells) which makes it even easier to spot diverging
characteristics by merging the cells of every given line when they all
have the same value. Both options are available for both text and HTML
outputs.

I have attached resulting script and invite interested users to give it
a try. Feedback and comments are welcome. You can also (temporarily)
look at individual patches but the series is relatively long:
  http://jdelvare.pck.nerim.net/linux/decode-dimms/
The first 12 patches are preliminary work, patch #13 implements
--side-by-side and patch #14 implements --merge-cells.

I have also made available (still temporarily) examples of the new HTML
output for both a good DIMM combination and a bad one:
  http://jdelvare.pck.nerim.net/linux/decode-dimms/decode-dimms-good.html
  http://jdelvare.pck.nerim.net/linux/decode-dimms/decode-dimms-bad.html

I'll commit all these patches to the i2c-tools repository tomorrow.

--
Jean Delvare