Re: New home for i2c-tools (RFC)

Hi Jean,

(oops, dropped the CCs accidently on the first try)

> [3] http://developer.berlios.de/
>
> As far as I am concerned, I can live with all options, but what I
> really want to know is: which option would potential future
> contributors prefer? Please speak up if you care!

Berlios works for me, it hosts the C64-related projects I am doing with
some friends. SVN, Bugtracker, Mailinglists work as one would expect...
SocketCAN is also hosted there.

I just had a glimpse, they seem to accept all OSI-approved licenses, so
no problem with that. Looks they also offer git now, if that change
would ever be needed ;)

I think it would be a reasonable choice, sounds at least better to me
than the scenarios you sketched.

Regards,

   Wolfram

--