linux-i2c wiki now available

Hi all,

The Linux i2c subsystem now has a wiki:
http://i2c.wiki.kernel.org/

I have moved there some of the documentation that had lived at
lm-sensors.org or my home page for historical reasons, in particular
the description of the driver architecture, and the development FAQ.
The rest is essentially links to the in-tree documentation files.

In the future, we will probably have a page dedicated to planed and
in-progress changes to the i2c subsystem.

Everyone interested is welcome to contribute to the wiki. Ben, some of
the FAQ items predate your involvement as the maintainer of i2c on
embedded, feel free to edit and/or add items for correctness and
completeness.

--
Jean Delvare