Re: [i2c] New style I2C driver for KXSD9 accelerometer

Jonathan Cameron wrote:
> Hi Ben,

Hi again Varun,

I was wondering if you have made any progress with a driver for the KXSD9?

I now have an spi based driver for this under Industrial I/O which does the
basics. Obviously I'm not terribly keen in replicating work you have already
done!  At the moment it doesn't handle the motion detector interrupt but
that should be straight forward.

>From your previous emails I believe you were working on i2c support?

Whilst the differences look fairly trivial, I'll need to make up a suitable
cable to work on that option.

Thanks,

Jonathan