Re: Preliminary support for DDR3 in decode-dimms (fwd)

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Jean Delvare wrote:

Thank you. I really don't mean to waste your time here, I just want to
make sure that the code quality is maintained at a proper level, that
we do not introduce any regression, and that maintaining the code in
the future won't be too difficult. Do what you can and I'll do the rest.

In fact I had already started committing some clean-ups. I'll now adjust
your latest patch to apply on top of that. I'll let you know what I am
done and we can pursue with DDR3 support.

Kewl.  Let me know when you have a new baseline for me to work with.

I actually had done some of the clean-up stuff myself, but I'm more than happy to have someone more familiar with perl to do that for me. :)