hwmon: label vs temp%d_label

Hi Guenter, Jean,

I've got a requirement to add some meaningful names to some hwmon
sensors (LM75 specifically) so that we can provide some indication of
where on a board the sensor is located (e.g. "Intake" vs "Exhaust" vs
"Near that really hot chip").

I see that the sysfs ABI documents both "label" for the chip and
"temp[1-*]_label" (as well as similar fan and Vin attributes). The
latter seem to be supported by the hwmon core but I don't see anything
for the former (I'm struggling to find any driver that supports a
chip-wide label).

Assuming I want to have a label added in the device tree to a lm75 would
something like the following be acceptable

       sensor@48 {
         compatible = "national,lm75";
         reg = <0x48>;
         label = "Intake";
       };

I'd then update the lm75 driver to grab that from the devicetree and use
it to provide the hwmon_temp_label attribute.

Thanks,
Chris