Help Query

Sorry to ask and if not you may you tell which group or person would be
better suited to deal with this.

Q. (spec's follow)
the Short of it:

I upgraded my cpu and lost temperature reading via "sensors" cmd on my
video card. Output shows card with a constant +0.0C while card control
app shows true temperatures. Is there something I can do to correct the
problem?

Thank you for time
Steven

Spec's:

	MB: 		Asus M4A89GTD PRO
Original CPU: 	AMD Athlon II X3
Replacement: 	AMD Phenom II X6
Graphics:		Nvidia GTX650
	O/S		openSuSE 15.1

--
This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential