Re: tmp102 hwmon accessing temp1_input, max, max_hyst

guenter,

i want to use these three  tmp102 temp1_input, max and max_hys in
dsi2hdmi(adv7533) driver to enable or disabled based on temperature
range.

https://github.com/vinaysimha/kernel-msm/commit/8ee2b9104fa56765320d4846086d91b8271f5609

dsi2hdmi operating temperature range is -10 to 85 deg C, we will
enable dsi2hdmi only when temperate in operating range otherwise will
disable the chip.

--
regards,
vinaysimha