Enabling enhanced acoustics on adt7475

Hi,

I'm looking at adding code to configure the enhanced acoustics on the
ADT7475 and compatible devices.

I'm wondering if I should be adding these as device-tree properties or
as sysfs attributes. And in either case how these properties/attributes
should behave. The main impact of this would be to provide a mechanism
for configuring how fast the pwm output will change.

The fact that I wrote "configuring" above makes me lean towards sysfs
attributes. Nothing in Documentation/hwmon/sysfs-interface really covers
this. dme1737.c has a pwmN_ramp_rate which would seem close to what I
want. Is there any other precedent I should follow?

Thanks in advance,
Chris