Dear Confident

I have come to you with good intentions. I am Dr.Jordan Phillips, The
Director of Logistics and Procurement in the department of Health
Republic of Burkina Faso West Africa. During the covid 19 Pandemic my
department and the Government of the Republic of Burkina Faso West
Africa Contacted foreign contractors for the Supply of the Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) During the period under review, myself and few others
in the Department of Health and some officials of the
Government intentionally over-involved all (PPE) Contracts within the
seven Months  the national Lock down to the tune of US$25,800,000.00 (
Twenty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Let me remind that our Government voted about US$1.7billion to caution
the effect of the pandemic, it is on this promise we all have decided
those who have a little share of the fund, I want to equally inform
you that the real contractors has been paid fully and this fund is
currently floating in a special account with a commercial bank here in
Burkina Faso West Africa.

Therefore in view of my career and a senior Civil Servant, I cannot
claim this fund, I want to invite you to come and stand as the legal
remaining contractor beneficiary of the fund, you will be provided
with the documents to claim the fund through the legal  detects of the
Country, You will be guided on how to claim the fund.

Let me know if you are interested to partner with me, for your
participation, 30% of the fund is yours while 70% for me and my
colleagues. I look forward to hearing from you.

And if you eventually get this mail in your spam please kindly note
that it is the poor networking system that is here in Burkina Faso.

My Regards,
Dr.Jordan Phillips
Director,
Logistics& procurement