APUv2/v3 board support V2

Hi folks,

this is version 2 of my APUv2/APUv3 series. Heavily reworked,
hope I've now addressed all issues of the last one.

Major changes are:
 * using gpiod_lookup_table instead of hardcoded gpio numbers
 * moved the PCHs gpio register definitions to the gpio drivers'
   header (but keeping the actual assignments in the board driver,
   as they're board speficic)
 * moved IO resource definition from board to gpio driver
   (the FCHs mmio base address could be changed, but nobody
   seems to ever do it)
 * added gpio line names
 * moved the gpio driver's pdata definitions to::
   include/linux/platform_data/gpio/gpio-amd-fch.h
 * reduced some code redundancies and various cleanups

Possibly debatable:
 * does is the assigned key code fit well ? (KEY_SETUP seemed the
   best candidate to me, but I'm open to suggestions)
 * should the pch gpio become a sub-device of some toplevel PCH
   device ? (which then could also maintain the base address, etc)

Note: the keyboard device needs separate patch for gpiod_lookup_table
support in gpio-keys-polled driver. I'll sent it separately.

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
info@xxxxxxxxx -- +49-151-27565287