Moving pinctrl node under syscon for UniPhier pinctrl driver

Hi Linus,

I made my pinctrl drivers upstreamed last year, but
now found the current binding is not good.

Currently, the pinctrl node is a syscon node,
but I noticed that it should be moved under the syscon node
to ease my next development.

Current DT
-----------

    pinctrl {
            compatible = "socionext,foo-pinctrl", "syscon";
    };

New DT
------

    soc_glue {
            compatible = "socionext,foo-socglue", "syscon",
                         "simple-mfd";

            pinctrl {
                    compatible = "socionext,foo-pinctrl";
            };

            phy {
            };
    }

(The "soc_glue" node is a syscon node
that consists of a bunch of system-configuration registers,
such as pinctrl, some phys, and some misc registers.
Various registers are mixed in one hardware block,
so it is difficult to split it.)

But, this effectively breaks the current DT binding.

So, my migration plan is

[1] Add the new binding support with a new compatible string.
    (note the old binding is still supported for backward compatibility)

[2] Wait a couple of releases, keeping both of the two bindings

[3] Drop the old binding support

If it is OK, I want to move it forward.

Thanks.

--