Alternative compilers to GCC/Clang

Hello! My name's Amy. I'm really impressed by the work done to make
Clang (and the LLVM toolchain overall) able to compile the kernel.
Figured I might as well donate my monkey hours to helping make it run
on other compilers as well. I haven't been able to find any that use
the same arguments structure as GCC and Clang (read: you can pass it
in as CC=compilername in your $MAKEOPTS). Any compilers along that
route anyone here has worked with that I could work with?

Best regards,
Amy Parker
(she/her/hers)