Re: Orangefs ABI documentation

 > Looks like I'd screwed up checking last time.

Probably not that <g>... my branch did diverge over the course
of the few days that we were thrashing around in the kernel trying
to fix what I had broken two years ago in userspace.

I can relate to why you were motivated to remove the thrashing
around from the git history, but your git-foo is much stronger
than mine. I wanted to try and get my branch back into line using
a methodology that I understand to keep from ending up like
this fellow:

http://myweb.clemson.edu/~hubcap/harris.jpg

I'm glad it worked out... my kernel.org for-next branch is updated now.

so, I'll keep working the problem, using your d_drop idea first off...
I'll be back with more information, and hopefully even have it fixed, soon...

-Mike