vfs_path_lookup on kernels after 3.11

Hi,

I have been looking at modifying wrapfs to implement some
functionality that I need for a project, and I would like to do it as
a kernel module, with no changes required to the kernel.

The current implementation of wrapfs requires a change be made to
include/linux/namei.h to create an extern definition for the function
vfs_path_lookup. Prior to kernel version 3.12 this extern definition
was already in place, however since 3.12 is had been removed. Has this
been replaced by another function? Or what is the correct way to use
vfs_path_lookup without requiring changes be made to the kernel in
order to use it in a module?

Please can you also add me to cc for any replies as I am not on the list.

Thanks