Re: Proposal

Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the
trustees and Executors to the WILL of our late client.I write in respect
of a pending issue about a national of your country hereinafter referred
to as my client, he share the same last name with you. He died on 28th
January 2007 at the age of 78; leaving behind 6.2M US currency (Six
Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Currency) with a security &
Finance Firm.

I am seeking your permission to present your name as the next of kin since
you bear the same last name. I am ready to work with you or possibly any
member of your immediate family to relocate this money to your
country.Even though he was a foreigner living and working here he
requested before his death that he be buried here in his words, "I regard
here as my home and the people as my people" We therefore reckoned that
you can receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All
the legal papers will be processed on your response.

In your acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward any
proof of identities of yours, your current telephone / fax numbers and
forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court
probate division for the release of this sum of money.

I await your reply.

Yours faithfully,
David Marshal
Lammack, Blackburn, Great Britain.