Hello! This may be interesting for you...

Hey
I found ur page in the dating site a few days ago and I gotta say that I was amazed. I dunnaw exactly what it is but you have got something that draws people to you. I didn't notice how I started to write to you))
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that, my name is Azzie.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I travel a lot and I love it so much) I always want to go to a country where I've never been before and I think that I'll go on until I found someone whom I'd like...  I like to get to know interesting people no matter where they are from.
Could you tell me some more about yourself??? What kind of man are u? What do you like? Why'd u like to write me back tomorrow? ;)
Can't wait for your answer... Please write me back when you have time!
Later!