System Storage Manager ML

Hello everyone,

(For those who are not familiar with the ssm project, please see:
http://sourceforge.net/p/storagemanager/home/Home/)

I have setup mailing list for the System Storage Manager project on
SourceForge, so if anyone is interested in what is going on, or want to
send patches (which would be vary appreciated), please do so using
this list. You can subscribe here:

and the ml email address is storagemanager-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moreover I have just created a devel branch in the project git
repository:

http://sourceforge.net/p/storagemanager/code/ci/9523cb7ca92ec363215f9f158c1b1c87c1b7e0ad/tree/

this is where all the development should happen, so please if you're
going to send patches base it on devel branch. Right now it is no
different than master but I'll merge my local changes soon.

>From now on I'll send all my patches to the list prior merging them to
the devel branch to give people chance to comment, however first few
batches might have quite quick turn-around, but the process will
formalize as we go on :).

Thanks!
-Lukas