Re: [LSF/MM TOPIC] Writeback - current state and future

On 02/05/2011 02:06 AM, Curt Wohlgemuth wrote:
I think it would also be valuable to include a discussion of writeback
testing, so perhaps we can go beyond simply large numbers of dd
processes.
yeah, I guess a good test case is really needed here.
We are trying to use the new writeback, but can't find some good test cases that t can be used. A good number is always needed when we prompt new kernel features to my employer. ;)

Regards,
Tao