What should listxattr() return if there are no xattrs?

Wang Sheng-Hui has sent some patches that change listxattr for the extN
file systems to return ENODATA when an inode has no extended attributes
(instead of zero).

I've noted that neither btrfs nor XFS do this, and would have rejected
the patches on that basis. However, I'll note the man page for the
listxattr(2) syscall is ambiguous:

    On  success,  a  positive number is returned indicating the size of the
    extended attribute name list.  On failure, -1 is returned and errno  is
    set appropriately.

It states that on success a _positive_ number is returned.  I've looked
and this wordining is in SGI's man page as well.  I suspect the man page
should be corrected to sate that "non-negative" number is returned?

							- Ted