fsnotify_unmount_inodes

Hi Eric,

I just stumbled over fsnotify_unmount_inodes when auditing some
inode list code.  For one thing the idea to walk the whole inode list
when we already do this again just later seems odd.  Did you consider
having a per-inode call from invalidate_list instead?  That would also
help to get rid of the rather messy refcount games.

Second it sends a FS_UNMOUNT notification.  But only one of the callers
actually is for umount.  Arguably the other calls are rather obscure
(weird ioctl, cluster filesystems, etc), but the name suggests that
the users might not be prepared for it.  And even the the umount we
talk about here is the final reference count drop of the superblock,
not the detachment from namespace - I can't really see how an
application can use this notification in a meaningful way.