Current MM topics for LSF10/MM Summit 8-9 August in Boston

Apologies for the delay, there haven't been a lot of explicit proposals
for topics, but I think there is a lot to talk about, so I would like to
hear more ideas but I have suggested a few of my own.

Rik van Riel		Memory management under virtualization (with KVM)
Andrea Arcangeli	Transparent hugepages
KOSAKI Motohiro		get_user_pages vs COW problem
Boaz Harrosh		Stable page contents under writeback
Michael Rubin, Sorin Faibish, Jan Kara	Writeback issues (several subtopics)

I propose some other possible topics for agenda
- Zone aware slab reclaim (eg. dentry, inode)
- mmap_sem scalability, again
- Page allocator scalability
- OOM killer work
- Direct reclaim, direct writeback problems

Thanks,
Nick