Re: BUG: WARNING in retire_sysctl_set

This has been mentioned
a few times already[3][4]; have you seen these replies?

Sorry, I did not see this email
https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/CANn89iK6rq0XWO5-R5CzA5YAv2ygaTA==EVh+O74VHGDBNqUoA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/.
And I received this reply
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20240829011805.92574-1-kuniyu@xxxxxxxxxx/
just 8 minutes before your response.
Previously, I did not have the experience to send emails about bug
reporting. Later, I will take care that I only send bug reports with
reproducer or with a patch.

but only have
reproducers for 4 of them[2].

Your search words may ignore some of my emails. In fact, it has 16 bug
reports with the C reproducer(previously, some of them is only given a
syzkaller reproducer, and I just checked to confirm that C reproducer
is given for each bug).

https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-4M6bv53fpWnb2vdu4kxnCe_7H3kbOvs3DBAd8DeRHYuw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-5cKJnWRsS_2rjL1P9pC0dbNX66b8x09p=DUx1kD+p6PQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-7TsMdA7rjxfpheXc=MNqikEXY9TZNxJt4z9vm6Yfs5qQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-6miPB6F2=89m90HzEGT4dmCX_ws1r26w7Vr8rtD8Z96Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-6Uy-2kVrj05SeCiN4wZu75Vq5-TCEsiUGzYwzjO4+Ahg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-5myPieAa_9BY6RVfBjWT_8g48+S0CX7c=EihMzdwakxw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-718DVmcVHtgSFGKbgr0ePoUjN2ST=gBtdYtGX5GUqBQg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-5kt+F6S1aAwRhKMKb0KwFGzfJCWyHguotEvJGBBBvFkA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-7JNKw5m0wpGAN+ezCL-qn7LcTL5vgyBmQZKbf5BTNUCw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-6MJC+D0DzxLOpVvCbYzHE-r1YzNORtpOh-f+hgEkMjzg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-7hbfOzovnPqVqo6bqb1nHZ2WciUOTsz0Dtwsgr+yx04w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-4hkHVcCq2ycdwnA2hYDBMqijLUOfZgvf1WfFpU-8+42w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-6gJ4W1rPj=CWG7bFUPpEJnUjEhQd3uvH=7C=aGKb=CUQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-7C3t=vRTvpnVvsZ_1YhgiiynDaX_ud0O6pxSBn3suADQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-4b_yFdN4fwPxpXEpJkcxEwXBxRHeQjeA3x3rMX4JpUwA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CALAgD-58VEomA47Srga5H-p6cZa0zPj+y3E1se0rHb3gj4UvyA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

There
are hundreds like them (many with reproducers) already at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream

In fact, the bugs that I report are fuzzed by the syzkaller templates
that we generated, but not those from the syzkaller official
templates. We want to find bugs that do not have the corresponding
official syzkaller template.
I also checked to make sure that the bugs I reported did not occur on syzbot.

--
Yours sincerely,
Xingyu