Re: [GIT PULL] BPF token for v6.8

On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 at 21:00, Andrii Nakryiko <andrii@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This time I'm sending them as a dedicated PR. Please let me know if you are OK
> pull them directly now, or whether I should target it for the next merge
> window. If the latter is decided, would it be OK to land these patches into
> bpf-next tree and then include them in a usual bpf-next PR batch?

So I was keeping this pending while I dealt with all the other pulls
(and dealt with the weather-related fallout here too, of course).

I've now looked through this again, and I'm ok with it, but notice
that it has been rebased in the last couple of days, which doesn't
make me all that happy doing a last-minute pull in this merge window.

End result: I think this might as well go through the bpf-next tree
and come next merge window through the usual channels.

I think Christian's concerns were sorted out too, but in case I'm
mistaken, just holler.

                  Linus