Re: [GIT PULL] bcachefs

On Sat, Jul 08, 2023 at 12:42:59PM -0400, James Bottomley wrote:
> That's a bit of a straw man: I never said or implied "bad person".  I
> gave two examples, one from direct list interaction and one quoted from
> Kent of what I consider to be red flags behaviours on behalf of a
> maintainer.

You responded with a massive straw man about an army of little
Kents - seriously, what the hell was that about?

The only maintainers that I've had ongoing problems with have been Jens
and Christoph, and there's more history to that than I want to get into.

If you're talking about _our_ disagreement, I was arguing that cut and
pasting code from other repositories is a terrible workflow that's going
to cause us problems down the road, especially for the Rust folks, and
then afterwards you started hounding me in unrelated LKML discussions.

So clearly you took that personally, and I think maybe you still are.