URGENT FOR A BUSINESS PROPOSITION

Dear Sir Good Day to you.
My name is Mr Bright Gawayn,
it's my pleasure to contact you today in
regards to a very lucrative business proposition.

we use a certain raw material in our
pharmaceutical firm for the manufacture of animal vaccines and many
more but my company can no longer import the material from Ukraine due
to the Russian invasion war to Ukraine.

My intention is to give you the new contact information of the local
manufacturer of this raw material in India and every details regarding
how to supply the material to my company if you're interested, my
company can pay in advance for this material.

Due to some reasons, which I will explain in my next email, I cannot
procure this material and supply it to my company myself due to the
fact that i am a staff in the company.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for full detail if you are interested.

Thanks, and regards
Bright.