Re: [LSF/MM/BPF TOPIC] Netfs support library

This discussion of netfs, folios and loosely related fscache changes
is important for multiple filesystems, and I would be very interested
in participating.   I think a BoF on the network fs related parts of
it makes sense, but the folios topic is broad enough to for an FS
track session.

--
Thanks,

Steve