Re: root dir

I checked Documentation/fs/vfs.txt, rkfs..

But i hadn't any reference to file str, superblock str, and so on that
explains what its fields are for.. and cheking at the ext3 source code
i see some functions ( ie: do_sync_write ) that i didn't know where to
find info about ( without checking source code of this function ).

is there some place that explains this? or the only way is to check code?

thanks once again!