NFS and non-blkdev-backed FS?

When I NFS-export UBIFS, I see the following warning:
exportfs: Warning: /mnt/ubifs requires fsid= for NFS export

And the client won't mount UBIFS:
mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting gollum:/mnt/ubifs

The problem is solved by adding 'fsid=5' to /etc/exports. And BTW,
exactly the same happens to JFFS2.

This looks strange to me, probably because I misunderstand
something.

AFAIU, NFS uses major/minor numbers of block device to create
FSID and uses it as part of file handle. And the idea behind
this is that if the server rebooted unexpectedly, and then
exported a _different_ file-system to the same path, the client
would notice this because the FSID part of file handle would
change.

Well, I do not see how it solves the problem if the hard drive has
been changed, though.

Since UBIFS (and JFFS2) does not work on top of block devices, NFS
cannot compose FSID from major/minor numbers and exportfs yells.

But I do not like the idea of adding explicit fsid=5 to /etc/exports,
because it does not seem to solve the above problem, surely?

UBIFS (as e.g. XFS) has a 16-byte UUID in superblock which is
supposed to uniquely identify the file-system. I'd like to use
this UUID as NFS FSID instead, however, I failed to find how
to do this. Any hints how could I do this?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)