Re: [rfc patch 0/4] splice: cleanups and fixes

Hi Miklos,

In the backdrop of the changes in splice(), would you also like to help
us in reviewing the existing testcase for splice() in LTP:

http://ltp.cvs.sourceforge.net/ltp/ltp/testcases/kernel/syscalls/splice/,

It would also be great if you can send us some patch as well in the
regard.

Regards--
Subrata