File monitor problem

Hi,

I don`t know if this is the correct place to express my issue or not.
I have a big problem. For my project, a Directory Monitor, I`ve
researched about dnotify, inotify and fanotify.
dnotify is the worst choice.
inotify is a good choice but has a problem. It does not work
recursively. When you implement this feature by inotify, you would
miss immediately events after subdir creation.
fanotify is the last choice. It has a big change since Kernel 5.1. But
It does not meet my requirement.

I need to monitor a directory with CREATE, DELETE, MOVE_TO, MOVE_FROM
and CLOSE_WRITE events would be happened in its subdirectories.
Filename of the events happened on that (without any miss) is
mandatory for me.

I`ve searched and found a contribution from @amiril73 which
unfortunately has not been merged. Here is the link:
https://github.com/amir73il/fsnotify-utils/issues/1

I`d really appreciate it If you could resolve this issue.

Regards,
Mohammad Reza