How can I completely evict(remove) the inode from memory and access the disk next time?

Hi linux file system experts,

I'm so sorry that I've asked again the general question about Linux
file systems.

For example, if there is a file a.txt in the path /foo/ bar,
what should I do to completely evict(remove) the inode of bar
directory from memory and read the inode via disk access?

A few weeks ago. I asked a question about dentry and Ted told me that
there is a negative dentry on Linux.

I tried to completely evict(remove) the dentry cache using FS API in
include/fs.h and dcache.h, and also evict the inode from memory, but I
failed.

The FS API I used is:
dput() // to drop usage count and remove from dentry cache
iput() // to drop usage count and remove from inode cache.

To be honest, I'm confused about which API to cope with my question.

As far as I know, even though metadata is released from the file
system cache, it is managed as an LRU list.

I also saw some code related to CPU cacheline.
When I look at the superblock structure, there are also inodes, dcache
lists, and LRUs.

How can I completely evict the inode from memory and make disk access
as mentioned above?

Thank you in advance