Filesystem fuzzing

hi,

i do some regular filesystem fuzzing, based on a modified version
of lmhs fsfuzzer. I try to test current -git at least once a week.
Most modifications are adding of new filesystems or mounting
them with different options, but i also added
some new tests like invoking iozone, fsx or fsstress if available

I currently test  vfat, udf, msdos, swap, iso9660, ext2,
ext3, ext4, hfs, hfsplus, gfs2, ntfs, minix, qnx4, affs and bfs

I am not testing reiserfs and xfs since i dont even remotely have
a chance to get a clue when looking at the code, if someone maintaining
one of those filesystems is interested in oops reports please let me know.
Cramfs is not getting tested since it tends to end in long loops
with lots of warnings. I can only test on a 32bit x86 box at the
moment, so it might be interesting if someone runs this stuff on some
64bit box or other architecture.

The current, modified version of the fuzzer can be found here

http://www.cccmz.de/~snakebyte/fsfuzzer-0.6-lmh2.tar.bz2

To test bfs you need to put the bfs example files from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=39575 into
an images/ subdirectory. Same goes for hpfs with the file
from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=39575
and for adf you need bubblebobble.adf (not sure if i am
allowed to link or redistribute this)
If someone can point me to an mkfs tool for bfs, hpfs or
adf i would be thankful.
Same goes for vxfs, if someone has an image or a tool
to create images this would be helpful.
If someone has additional ideas what one could check, please
let me know :-)

At the moment the only oopses i see are with bfs and hfs,
if you are interested please take a look
http://kerneloops.org/raw.php?rawid=10088&msgid=
http://kerneloops.org/raw.php?rawid=11232&msgid=

I still have the images and can reproduce and try patches.
for the hfs one, there is similar code in hfs+ but with
a check to prevent this, triggering a warn and an oops later
if i try to port this to hfs.

Greetings, Eric