Re: Suggestions for POSIX error code mapping for OBJECTID_NOT_FOUND

I think they are a little bit different in that NFS handles are only
temporal while these guys are supposed to be immutable forever once
created.

NTFS object ids are supposed to be persistent across infinite time
once they are created.
I.e. once a file has for example a Birth-Object-Id, I think that is
immutable for the lifetime of the fs object.
Not all objects in NTFS automatically get a ObjId assigned as far as
my testing goes
but if it is missing we can just switch to the Create-Or-Get-Object-Id
fcntl call in which case the server will make one up and assign to the
object if there is none yet.