Re: bdar: efficiently backup allocated bytes in file systems

> Neat, Zach. You should look at xfs_copy - it does pretty much this for XFS
> filesystems....

haha, yet another round of the -fsdevel XFS drinking game :)

Does xfs_copy tend to assert the XFS file format in the backup files it
generates?  One of the things I was hoping for with bdar was to have the
resulting copy image be agnostic.  It's just a sparse map with some
checksumming, really.

That limits what we can do, of course.  The current trivial format only
has one address space which doesn't fit well with the plans file systems
have of working with multiple addressable block ranges.

But I think I'm fine with that.  The value:complexity ratio of this
trivial version is refreshingly large.

- z