Read corruption in kerel FUSE when SAMBA AIO is enabled

Hi,

We are using FUSE for our userspace clustered Filesystem, and recently
we noticed READ corruptions when we enable SAMBA AIO to access the
file system.

SAMBA version: 4.3.13
Kernel Version: 4.9.30

To troubleshoot this further we captured/Instrumented the CRC32
checksums in SAMBA just after the PREAD and against our native
clustered Filesystem and at Kernel VFS pread64.

 With the simple replay program which does reading of the file where
it returned the bad/corrupted read buffer against the offset and
requested the length of data showed fuse kernel is printing the bad
CRC32 against few couple reads.

So, I am here to seek some help, on how to proceed to further debug
the issue in fuse kernel.