Re: On setting a lease across a cluster

	ooh, good phrase, one with which i wasn't familiar  :)

> > 	most of my refactoring came out of trying to simplify locking and
> > avoid holding locks too long (rather than specifically focusing on
> > cluster-oriented stuff, but the goals dovetail) and your work on getting
> > the BKL out of locks.c entirely is something i really like and look
> > forward to.
>
> Excellent.  Shall I make the patch myself, or did you want to post a
> patch based on working code?  ;-)

	please, by all means, keep going -- i want your code!  :)  my
wording was poor and may've sounded like this was already a fait accompli,
when basically what i was trying to say was that the locking ended up
being a hassle and your approach would also help solve that, in addition
to your extra cluster-related needs/goals.

	thanks,

	.
-