Re: NFS client hang on attempt to do async blocking posix lock enqueue

The problem seems to be with the fact that the client and server are on
the same machine. This test work fine with or without an underlaying fs
that supports locking when the client and the server are on a different
machines. Like you said the server is trying to send the grant message to
the client but for some reason it fails when the client is on the same
machine.
Marc.

-