[LSF/MM TOPIC] Network File System and Server topics of interest

I would like to propose a discussion on various general (local and
network) file system topics of particular interest to network file
systems and servers

- xstat (I realize that this was mentioned in an earlier thread
- cache manager (as noted by David Howells earlier), and various
caching features of use for SMB3/Samba and NFS
- richacl
- snapshot handling (making snapshots visible over a network file system)

I also would like to encourage/continue the discussion of xfstest (and
in particular how to generalize it better for network file systems
where it can be awkward to run the largest appropriate subset of
tests)

--
Thanks,

Steve