vm/fs meetup details

Hi,

The vm/fs meetup will be held September 4th from 10am till 4pm (with the
option of going longer), at the University of Cambridge.

Anton Altaparmakov has arranged a conference room for us with whiteboard
and projector, so many thanks to him. I will send out the location and
plans for meeting/getting there after we work out the best strategy for
that.

At the moment we have 15 people interested so far. We can have a few
more people, so if you aren't cc'ed and would like to come along please
let me know. We do have limited space, so I'm sorry in advance if anybody
misses out.

I'll post out a running list of suggested topics later, but they're
really just a rough guideline. It will be a round-table kind of thing
and long monologue talks won't be appropriate, however some slides or
whiteboarding to interactively introduce and discuss your idea would
be OK.

I think we want to avoid assigning slots for specific people/topics.
Feel free to propose anything, if it only gets a small amount of
interest then at least you'll know who to discuss it with later :)

Thanks,
Nick
-