Re: File systems wiki?

Valerie Henson wrote:
Hi folks,

One of my jobs from the file systems workshop is to set up a wiki.
Where should the wiki be?  I personally like PBwiki:

MoinMoin is very nice.  It allows you to have a wiki editable
navigation menu.

Suggestions?  Existing file system wikis?  One of my goals is a system
with relatively little other load; the linux-mm wiki is on a system
which is a little too popular, which results in a lot of "Document
contains no data" when attempting to uuse it.

I'm working on resolving that...

-