Please don't backport "fscrypt: stop using keyrings subsystem for fscrypt_master_key" to stable until it's ready

Hi Sasha,

Please stop backporting my commits to stable without asking, especially without
Cc'ing to any mailing list that is archived on lore.kernel.org.

"fscrypt: stop using keyrings subsystem for fscrypt_master_key" is a big change,
and there's already a fix for it pending
(https://lore.kernel.org/r/20221011213838.209879-1-ebiggers@xxxxxxxxxx).  I've
been planning on doing the backports myself once the change has had a bit more
time to soak, which is why I intentionally didn't add Cc stable.

It appears you also backported several other commits just to get it apply
cleanly to 5.10, so please drop those too for now.

- Eric

[Index of Archives]     [linux Cryptography]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]